广告时间

Search Engine

自定义搜索

A Better Time Management

It's around one month since my last update already!

Gosh, what I can say is that this would be the most busy month I had before...
I don't have any other time left for myself and what I can say about my life for the past one month is "HECTIC"
I really feel that I should have much better time management.

Not saying that I'm not having a nice one now,
Just that I felt that too much on both study and AIESEC work and there isn't any left for my personal space.

Yesterday, I decided to go to my sister house.
Just feel that wanna take a break from UKM..
Having a break in here really make me feel much better.
Because, at least I don't have to worry things that I need to worry on yet.

Kinda of irresponsible kind of thinking
but
If I don't do this, I think I will really turn into a very unhealthy EnWan..

There is much more for me to learn
learn how to coordinate with people
learn how to delegate jobs
learn how to get along with different people
learn how to control my stress and emotion
learn how to handle things within a short while

It's really been a stressful month for me,
There isn't any time for me to stop down and release my tension
There isn't any time for me to stop down and cry either

Family problems happened but I can't being influence by that
Luckily I have a very strong Dad, and Mum and sisters
They understand how my stand and they tried their very hard for me not to worry on them.
But sometimes, I felt that I am really a very bad daughter and sister.
I don't have time to call back home
I don't have time to care about my sister while she was sick

Felt so bad..
I wanted to get rid of my troublesome emotion as well as have a better time management
Can I make it?

没有评论: