广告时间

Search Engine

自定义搜索

r3b0Rn...

aft all tat things ... i decide to hav a new life in tis brand new 2008!! no matter wat happen in the future, i'll kno how to handle it ad and ther's nothing tat can bother me anymore liao!!

new 2008 and new me!!

hw to face those problem, i dunno bt wat i kno is i'm no longer the same me liao... i hope i'll bcum more mature and handle things wit more caution...

i dun wan to talk about frenz anymore liao, juz let it be!! natural is the best !! i dun wan them to think of any of my problem and i oso dun wan me to think of their problem...

it's juz left bout 3 months and i'll b finishin my matric life, so let me enjoy the last few months here and do let me to hav a sweet memory here... tis is my onli matric time in my life and i dun wan to let anything tat can uglyfied my memory here...

so... god, pls complete my first wish of this year !!

没有评论: