广告时间

Search Engine

自定义搜索

my short semester break~~

it's been quite some time din't update the blog already..
because my house don have fast internet connection, but still using the dail-up..

what i do during my 10 days holiday ar??
erm.. i think i acted as a 宅女lo..
morning i wake up, then i cook something to eat,
accompany mum to buy somethings,
watch drama, read novels and bla bla bla..

for the whole holidays, i only go out with friend once, that is with suba..
we went taiping sentral for Transformer 2..
it's really a good movie to watch!!
really enjoy watching it la~~

talking about my holidays, i feel so proud that i didn't really waste my time..
at least, i did what i want to do!!
that is---- cook!!

it is a great sucess that i'm able to cook a quite nice korean food and oso japanese food~~

i'm gonna missed all of it~~


that's the korean food that i cook~~

1 条评论:

babytopaz 说...

yoh! look nice lar~ :D