广告时间

Search Engine

自定义搜索

siCk...

it's really unfortune to say but i fall sick already..
i think since monday night i already not feeling well but i thought that was just because of too tired..
then it continued until thursday noon..
while i was in the class, i felt so uncomfortable and my headache was terribly serious..
then i decided to go pusat kesihatan that afternoon as well..
when i entered there, i was lots of people queueing up and i waited for almost half and hour..
finally, it was my turn and the doc seems like wanted to finish as fast as possible then she din't check my body temperature..
it was kind of strange because now everyone is concern about H1N1 ma..

after that i went back and start doing my stuff at library,
i was so lazy to go out so i cook porridge,
maybe because of the porridge or lack of rest,
the next morning i feel so sick..
i think i got fever already..

but since i got the fac orientation program that noon,
i din't go for pusat kesihatan..
yet, i felt so uncomfortable and ill..
my senior joshua kindly offer me to fetch me to clinic if let say i don want to go pusat kesihatan..
after consider here and there,
i decided to go pusat kesihatan again, although later i have class..

along the way, grace accompany me to pusat kesihatan..
thanks to her so much.. ^^

after going to the class and told the lecturer that i'm not feeling well,
i went back my room and start sleeping for almost 3 hours..

3 hours sleep really make me feel better and today even better..
i really think i need more rest to recover lo..

jiayou~~

4 条评论:

匿名 说...

take good care of yourself ar.. rest well:)

Esther 说...

Take care ya...
Hope can recover soon...

iamenwan 说...

yea... i'll de.. nw almost recover le..

babytopaz 说...

you no mood cause sick?
erm~
hope you get well soon~
see you tomorrow.. :):)
i'm getting better ler..
i believe wake up jor will be better also..
unless i'm late for class again lar.. :):P
thank you enwan~
jia you oh~ :)