广告时间

Search Engine

自定义搜索

Back to Malaysia~

oOH.. It's been around 5 days since I left Taiwan..
Didn't really had a extreme post-leaving syndrome like other did
Perhaps is because I'm a person that can easily adapt and easily accept ba..

It's around 3 more days then it would be Uni reopen..
Sad to say but I didn't prepare much on my study...
Thought I could have think deeply regarding my thesis topic, BUT i didn't..
I was too enjoy and too relax when I was in Taiwan..
So, after ignorance, it's time to pay back.

Oh ya, I cut my hair..
But I think it make me look like aunty..
Don't wish to upload photos because it really look UGLY!!!
If you met me anywhere, and suspecting whether the OLD looking girl is me or not,
YES!! Is me and please don't laugh at me!!
Or else I will fan min
 o(︶︿︶)o

Ok la, it's time to end here as tomorrow morning need to go back to UKM for a recruitment drive in Burhan College~
Add Oil Add Oil!!!
↖(^ω^)↗

没有评论: