广告时间

Search Engine

自定义搜索

I wish ..

I wish that I will be tough.
I wish that I will be more disipline.
I wish that I will be more strict.
I wish that I will be strong.
I wish that I will change.
I wish that I will be achieving what I want to achieve.
I wish that I will be finishing all the things needed in time.
I wish that I have a strong and calm mind while facing all the difficulties and problems.
I wish that I will not have to break my promises.
I wish that I have more than 24/7 per day.
I wish that I can manage myself better in this brand new year.
I wish that writing down all these wishes can make me feel better.
I wish that I know what to do and how to do to overcome all my problems.

*Sometimes, is just a matter of how our perception toward life*
*Things can be easy or difficult, just depend on how you want it to be*
*Writing it down won't help me solving all the problems, but it makes me feel better*
*I believe I am able and will been through all these and it'll make me a better person as I always wish to be*

#It's time to face the reality and let's make me as strong minded as I wish to be!#

没有评论: