广告时间

Search Engine

自定义搜索

NeW!!!

nw, in here, facing the brand new semester 2, i wanna ask myself tat am i going to repeat wat i had done in the sem 1 or not... Or else wat should i do in tis semester?? i dunno !! mayb keep studying cos al my senior say tat sem 2 is harder than sem 1 much more... does tat mean tat i'll hav no more space for myself?? hopefully not !!



talking bout frens, aft the incident, i found out tat it's almost impossible to find the friendship tat i own tis b4... i cant find it right nw! mayb some of them might dissapointed wif me bt tat's hw i face it!! i wanna tel them tat if u dunno anything bout me then pls stop al ur though bout me !! me is me, not other... getting 2gether here is our fate and the matter is hw we face it!! mayb u al think tat i had change bt b4 tat pls think wat u al hav done...tat's wat i wanna say! b4 tis i was wondering tat m i suppose 2 tell u al, bt right nw i had decided 2 write it down in my blog, if u al had red it, then mayb u'll understand.. if u al don hav d opportunity 2 read it, then tat's mean tis would b the secret btwen us la ...



new symbolic wat? new semester? new frens? o new life style? let the God to decide it 4 me.. later v'll see de la !!

没有评论: