广告时间

Search Engine

自定义搜索

w3ddinG...

tat day, i attended a wedding in cyberjaya, it's reali nice and the lanscape there reali beautiful...

talk about wedding, never forget about the food.. haha..

for me, the food is amazing and i never try tat kind of wedding food before, it's reali like the wedding overseas...

and because of the wedding, i need to sacrifies the time for me 2 study, for about 4 days.. i need to go UPM, to stay illegally at my sister's hostel...

yet that is a great experience cos UPM is reali different fr wat v hav in UKM lo...

haha..

another things tat make me feel tat it's worth it is that the delicious food they provide for us... bt unfortunately they never allow us to ta pao.. haha, chinese ppl culture, TA PAO..

not only tat la, luckily most of d question tat came out in d exam, i can answer lo... and tat make me feel like luckily i decided to attend the wedding...

later i'll post some of the pic i took there, cos nw d photo's x wit me ma...

bt do believe me, it's amazing...

i heard tat it cost bout RM140 per person le...

luckily i ate alotzzzzzzzzzzzz.... hahaha...XD

1 条评论:

Patrick 说...

hahaha... really fun. u soi lo didnt bring me to eat together. =p