广告时间

Search Engine

自定义搜索

I neglected lots of things

I been so busy recently, that I just realized that I neglected a lot of things around me.
I been so used to people care about me, until I take it for granted

I neglected a lot of things around me..
Friends, Coursemates, Family

I didn't contact with the old bunch of best pals of mine.
I been missing them soOOoOoO much that I even think of booking flight ticket to find them when the air asia promotions are ON that time..
In the end, it is just a thought, I never have the chance to execute it out..

I didn't manage to know what happen among my coursemates,
There's a lot of things happen recently but I din manage to follow all.
I felt so BAD as in I'm not caring for all my sisters and brothers.. 0(->.<-)0

For my family, I felt even SORRY and BAD!
I can't even call back frequently to them
Normally, when I am free that time, it's already midnight or near midnight..
By that time, my Dad, Mom, and younger sister already slept
For elder sister, she almost sleep that time and I don't wish to disturb her though..
So, I can only call back around once a week
I felt so bad of being such a BAD daughter and sister..


I neglected some of my assignments as well..
There are bunch of assignments that awaiting me..
What I been doing all these while is that I think of the concept and frame work for that particular assignment
Hopefully that I can be productive in term of wording and essaying
I hope I can be efficient in both of my STUDY but not only AIESEC work..

I should really re-set my priority as in I din wish to see that my results drop just because of AIESEC work.
It is not What I been aiming all this while,
I have my target to reach and I need to maintain it so that I can get what I want at the end of the day..

Promising myself to re-set the priority as in I will make it to the fullest while enjoying the whole process =)

For my friends, coursemates and Family,
If you see this, please forgive me and give me some time to get everything done and I promise you that
I'LL BE BACK!!
Cheerful and optimistic EnWan will be back soon!!! =)

If it is not, kindly remind me on the promise that I made.
So that I'll been constantly remind on this!!

4 条评论:

匿名 说...

Sometimes you must sacrifice something for a better future, other time u need to balance things out

Charlene C. 说...

Happens to me as well. This sem, I only went back twice although my house is so near compare to other ppl who went back more than I do to other states. Not only studies and AIESEC in school, to add family and relationship problems really make me feel like wanna commit suicide and end all this.

But I know my own priorities and I think that is important. Like you I also wanna achieve as high as I could but this isn't gonna be easy~

cheers

Lynn 说...

:D no need to neglect... cause we know... we understand...

iuhnix 说...

It is normal when you are so busy with both AIESEC and coursework. Do spend some time during the holidays or weekend with the family. Try to finish all the task during the weekdays so that you have free weekend to spend with your family. Know your own priority and learn to juggle. I believe that you can do it la.

You will be happy when you see the fruit of what you gave. :)