广告时间

Search Engine

自定义搜索

Starting of my Last semester in UKM..

Officially started my last semester in UKM.
and Obviously I came back 1 week after the uni reopen.. and I am glad that I made that decision too..
Reason being of skipping the 1st week class is that I been to Korea for Vacation!
Korea is so nice and beautiful, kinda lots of impact I gain through this trip as well.
Going to share on next post ba, too much to share about Korea and this post not going to fit anyway..

I cant believe that I spend half of my day outside of my room today since there's no class, no tutorial.
After meeting up with fellow TMers, surprisingly I din went back room but instead, I choose to be in library.

And here I am.. Blogging this almost die blog..

If you still remember, I mentioned that I thought of deleting this blog, but in the end, I din do so..
Still continue blogging in a lazy manner.. XD

OK.. STOP talking non-sense already!!!!
Back to the title of this blog!!

Yes, as stated, this going to be my very last semester in UKM as a degree undergraduate
I dunno what shall I use to describe my feeling but is more to a mixture of lots of feelings.
I feel glad that I am already in my last semester and thanks GOD that I din ruin my results after taking up position as a Vice President of Talent Management in AIESEC UKM.
I am happy that I going to graduate soon and no longer restricted to all the stupid rules and regulation of Uni.
I am a bit worried on my thesis as not much time left for me and I need to rush already!
I am sad as well when thinking of we will be separated to different part of Malaysia, even World after our graduation.

No matter how, the main point over here is that time passed like light, you don't even realize it passed.
What I can do now is to cherish and stay happy and satisfied every single moment I have for this last semester!

I can't wait to see all my friends, Psykid and AIESEC mates already.. But of course, not my dearest lecturers! >_____<

Next on will try to blog on my Korea journey, if not blog, at least will post some of the photos over here!
See Ya ^^

没有评论: