广告时间

Search Engine

自定义搜索

3mOtIOn

tat day i went 2 bsn 2 apply 4 d sspn, who knos tat d forms had no more and d person ask me 2 go to d other bank and c, so, i went...

after walkin for almost 1 hour around taiping city, i stil cant gt d sspn form!! so, d person tel me 2 download it fr d internet and then come back and apply for it...

So, 2day, i went ther wit my downloaded form 2 bsn, who knos again, he tell me tat i need 3 copies which tat day he told only need 1 de!! so, i'll hav 2 went back home, print d forms again..

i was so angry wit tat, cos i hav no trasport and i'll hav to walk to bsn fr my shop!! do u kno hw far it is?? i walk vry vry fast, almost 5-10 minutes only i'll arrive.. no point la, tat's bcos i din prepare it well, if i apply it more early, things wont happen la..

so, fr tat things , i learn tat nt 2 too believe in them and alwaz backup things incase d same thing happen again!!

by thk god, i finally apply sspn d, after dunno hw many times travel fr my shop 2 bank!!

actually, this articel is nothin de, juz wanna release my anger only...

1 条评论:

YaN Qi 说...

ohh..
nex time when applying this thg lehh remember ready all the thg in a file lor..
especially government de..
can die~~ slow and didnt tell all the document required..
smtime need to certified the document also.. like ic copy...
mahuan ohhh