广告时间

Search Engine

自定义搜索

lian thong~~~

actually me wanna promote my shop liao de..

hehe, but bcos of time factor and oso paiseh then ma din post it in my blog lo..

juz nw my sis on9 and try 2 search 4 lian thong restaurant...

unexpectedly, few blogs did post something bout my shop wo...

include d photo they take..

hehe, reali unexpectedly lo...

LIan Thong..

d restaurant tat's manage by my family ever since 1948, and i love to cal it my shop!!  p/s: although it never is..haha

 v sell lots of food, and v're selling d family feel..

once u step in our shop, u'll feel vry comfortable de.. although it's an old building and x air-cond de.. hehe =P

v open fr 8am til 2pm for weekdays and 8am til 12 noon for saturday...

lots of customer blaim us for not open during sunday and nite, bo huat la, my parent need 2 rest ma..

actually i wan 2 post some pic more bout lian thong de, but nw i don hav much .. so, next time when i take more photo bout lian thong tat time ony post it on9 la...

b patient ya!!

bside it's d main economic support of our family, it's oso d main memory of my childhood lo...

unlike my sisters, i spend most of my childhood in lian thong, i learn lotsof things there..

fr there, i know tat it's hard 2 earn money so i bcum vry 省lo, some of my fren say i'm stingy but my dad always tel me tat i'm juz spend wisely.. hehe, i dunno whether my dad is trying 2 calm me onot la..

there's lots of mine memory in lian thong la, if u al ever have chance, try once la..

i strongly recommend garlic koey tiew and boom mee .. hehe

没有评论: