广告时间

Search Engine

自定义搜索

BlogsSsSs...

It's been quite sometime that I din't update my blog le..
Because I'm now helping my dad at our own family business ma..
Everyday after work will be very very tire, so ma no energy to write any blog liao lo..

By the way, talking back to the topic, "BlogsSsSs..."
Why would it be le??
Because I just realize that among my secondary classmates, almost all of them have at least a blog..
and most of them are connected..
unlike me, my blogs usually visited by my Uni frens and a couple of my best frens..

Perhaps, this is what make me different from them gua..
During my form 4 form 5 time, never doubt that there are bundles of groups among our class
and as I know, there is a huge group among that and if not mistaken they are still connected
I guess this is what make up prejudice ba, categorization ma..
Till now, I still do not have good impression and perception about them..
I do not know what to say about that but as I mentioned before,
there wasn't much good memory about them, neither the whole class..

Perhaps I'm the kind of who do not like to form big big group but a small small group???
hmmm.. wondering..
Even now, when I'm back in Taiping,
I just hang-out with couple of my best frens niah..
I never hope that I will have a bundle of close frens, but I really hope that I can maintain the friendship between 5 of us..
It's neither a big number nor a small number
just hope to maintain it lo...

BlogsSsSs...
I guess blog really can help in maintaining relationship and also letting us to understand someone more
Yet, I'm the only one that like to blogging always
I'm the one that always write and the rest 4 of them always reading lo..
Not saying tired of it
because I really love to express it out in blog sometimes
but, If let says the rest of them also start blogging frequently, then it's a better way for us to understand each other ma..
Knowing them for almost 8 years liao, but still not really know very very deep..
just Hope Hope Hope and hope lo...

没有评论: