广告时间

Search Engine

自定义搜索

What A wonderful nite with my lovely Psykid sisters~~

At first I thought of writing this blog post when I just arrived at my friend's hostel..
Ya, now I am staying illegally at my friend's hostel in UKM Titiwangsa with another friends of my la..
But din manage to do that because that we need to rush for the 2012 movie which is shown up at 3Pm lo... Rushing there made me failed to do that la, but it's really a EXCELLENCE show!!!!
I'll share about that in the next coming blog post la!!

Talking back to the title of this blog post, I really wanna share about the night that I spend with my lovely Psykid sisters.
Although this is not the first time having the Psykid Trip which we called it as PT,
and not the first time go Pasar Malam and having pillow talk
But that would be the first time that we actually spend the whole night in different places lo..
The most COOL part for me is that total 13 of us actually drive 4 cars with around 3 persons in the car wor..
It's really 拉风to me la.. p/s: it means that very cool and geng la..
and the second part of that is that we finally go and visit Melia's house le~~~
Melia, do allow me to say this!!!!
It's really a big and fantastic house that I ever stay over in!! and the part that make me feel so impressive is that the design of the whole house was handle by her father..
What a talented father, really extra ordinary lo~~
The first impression of me toward her room is that: It's a hotel room, not a normal person's room!!
I believe that now you guys can imagine about that le~~~

After Pasar Malam, we actually when Ampang's Look-Up-Point
It's the first time for me to do that la
Quite impressive to see the night scene in KL
and quite touchy and really got feeling when I saw that de~~
After 12, then we get back into car and headed back to Melia's house.

After all of us settle down, it's already almost 2 in the morning le..
as usual, there's a pillow talk session!!
This time it's a bit too short compare to the previous session lo..
still, I think that the topic are still the same la~~ hehe^^
The reason that it was short is because our dear Sharon need to go to LCCT before 5.25am...
and the main point here is that our dear ShuShean offer herself to drive her there..
For me who never been to airport offer myself to squeeze along la..
Through and flow almost consume us 2 hours..
Within that 2 hours, I really impressed!!
Our ShuShean is really GENG and I totally salute her!!!!!

The consequence of following along make me break my own record!!
For the first time, I din sleep for 24 hours le~~
and now, actually I'm making another record le!!
Now is 10Pm, means I din sleep for almost 38 hours le~~~~
What a record!!!!!!
^_^v

2 条评论:

匿名 说...

haha.. do agree with u..
haha.. this really have to give credits to my dad and mom.. honestly, i really look up to my dad because of his humbleness and his concept thing.. would really want my parents to meet u all de le.. hehe..
im glad that u all enjoy staying my house.. can come to my house next time de.. en wan, not so kua zhang la.. hotel room is much better than my room..
take a good rest ba after breaking record:P

mui YeE 说...

no le.. i agree wif en wan le!!! ur house reli much much more better den hotel ler...!! after i bek from cheras i keep telling my mum about melia house le!!! hahahaha.. so nice!! den en wan..the word "la feng" if u din gv definition i sure dono de lor.. cz i din hear b4.. haha... mayb is my chinese lousy gua.. hehe... well.. i oso reli very njoy wif u gals lor... reli wan le... wif no stress at all... i can talk watever i wanna talk n do watever i luv to... cz we r sister!! hahahaha... although le i been to cheras many times de bt i can say tis is the best night ever i been there for my whole 20 years!! i luv psykids!! haha... oh ya.. besides.. i wanna thx en wan lor... nt bz of tis pt trip la.. bt juz for everything lor.. cz u alwis free ur ear to listen my things n gv me support n advices.. make me feel much more better edi... ur advice memang gt dao li... very nice talking to u ... n i reli luv ur voice.. haha.. nt bz very xiang liang la... bt u own a very special n nice voice wic nt every1 hv it... when da time u sing song i reli think u sing till very nice... n ya lor.. although u r the youngest among all bt i still think tat u r mature den me.. hehe.. i mean ur thinking la.. nt da look... don wori.. i look older den u r.. lolx.... (let u hapi a bit) hahaha... n since tis sem fin edi.. wanna say to u if i hv do anything wrongly plz 4gv me o... cz i noe my mouth alwis keep talking wan.. no matter wat.. n i noe the way the words i speak out sumtimes nt very nice t listen lo.. cz i say till very straight wan de.. haha... don mind hor u.. haha... k la... xie xie lor xiao mei mei~~=D