广告时间

Search Engine

自定义搜索

A better emotion regulation

I wish that I had that..
Recently I'm doing the proposal regarding emotion..
The more I touched about emotion, the more I discover that I am not really good in emotion regulation..
I wish that I have a better EQ..

I did change a lot but all that are still not sufficient to make me a better person..
When doing assignment, I do need more and more patience to explain and accept others' POV
When doing AIESEC TM stuff, I do need to be more and more understanding when you are working with the person that you besong
When doing nothing in the room, I do need more and more passion and motivation to ensure that I'm in track..

I always wish that I can become a successful motivator where I able to motivate and help people..
But now the matter is that, seems like need to overcome the emo problems before I manage to motivate people..
This few weeks, there too many things happened that forced myself to look into this problem..
Gosh, do you know that within this few weeks, how many things and also people around me that I felt besong to..

Haiz, I wish I have a better emotion regulation...


2 条评论:

Patrine 说...

i did see u did u best change urself...for me...emotion is hard to control.....we cant really control it....so have learn to manage it...sometime it hard to face with ppl u besong...bt mb u can try the way i do is think abt they strength...this is one of my senior tel me be4 i enter u...it impact me a lot....bt honestly the feeling of besong wont make u feel better...so try to elimate it to lower....it for u own good as u feel more happier....all the best....

razor 说...

to control emo i've been using music for a while now. different types of music can trigger different types of emotion. thats why you'll see i got a pair of ear plugs around my neck all the time :D

good thoughts. keep it up :)