广告时间

Search Engine

自定义搜索

Thoughts..

Recently, I'm quite busy and quite free
Busy in the sense of the pack schedule of my study + AIESEC works
Free in the sense of my mind..

Whenever I have time, I used it just to play game, relax and things that I shouldn't pay attention on
Perhaps I'm too busy that whenever I have free time, I'll unconsciously ignored all the burdens and stuff
Maybe this is a way of releasing my stress?
Maybe this is one of the way for escaping?

Quite a lot of things happen in this month where I never expect it to happen,
One of the most unexpected is I'm going exchange
I'm now the VP elect of AIESEC
I'm facing problems with friend,
I'm facing too calm emotion during exam,
I'm too passive in term of making effort in the friendship that crack a little

These are the thing that I faced, I dunno why,
But I just cope it like that.
It is like I'm too ok with it
but I know that I'm not.

Talking about exchange,
there are things that I don't know and this would be my 1st time to go abroad
Besides wanted to be independent and to see the world,
Inside me, there is a corner in my heart that covered by fear..

Talking about taking up the responsibility of VP,
I'm scared whether I'm really that tough and strong to be the leader
I'm scared about my performances through out the term
I'm scared about it might affect my study
I wanna remain my results in the range that I wish it would be

Talking about the friendship problems,
I'm too passive to take action anymore
I'm tired of it already
I'm too busy to spend time to think about the problems
I'm afraid that if actions that I took will affect it even worst

There are lots of thing that happen
but I still having no clear direction on how to overcome it
Yet I'm too calm..
It's like these are things that not related to me..
I don't know what happen to me indeed.
Just hope that things will run smoothly as I wish it to happen.

2 条评论:

Patrine 说...

in life, there always have bad n good happen in the same time....it not neccesary when u face bad time....u din face good one.......frm this post...u can see it have good n bad one.....for the good one....keep it...for the bad one, try see it at other angle..who knoe u might see the good in the bad...

Sean Tham 说...

u have us along ur journey :)