广告时间

Search Engine

自定义搜索

Two become one..

Finally, decided to merge two blog into only 1 blog.
Reason behind is not because I am lazy, but it is because the server of my Mandarin blog is shutting down soon.
So, to prevent my lovely Mandarin blog from being disappear..
I decided to make these two turn to become the one and only one!

Anyway, it's been quite some time that I din't blog over here.
Decided to change a new template and background to celebrate the new born of this merging blog.

As usual, is gonna be simple and nice, I mean the template and background. LoL

Let's have some simple sharing about how's my life on the past 1 month.
I already practical at Hospital Taiping for 1 month and 2 days already.
Overall life there was easy.
Nothing much to do everyday but more to observation.
I do a lot of observation!
To MO(Medical Officer), Pt (Patient), Counselor, Staff, patient's family members and etc.
Everyday been jotting down lots of notes just in case I need them for the report.

There's only I thing I hate about hospital is that I need to adapt and layan with all the silly jokes which I don't really understand.
As usual, Chinese are not that well in BM and the common languages here is BM,
So, that's what gonna happen.
Am trying real hard to understand and try to adapt with them, plus is Perak slang rather than normal BM.
That's make me try even harder to understand!!

I wish that I could be better in the future 3 and a half weeks.
But overall-ly I am doing great and I learnt a lot and is still in learning process!!

P/S: My internal supervisor is coming on the coming Wednesday! Hope everything gonna be good on that day~! =)

4 条评论:

匿名 说...

haha.. i thot u found your Mr. Right tim that two become one:P

iamenwan 说...

haha.. attractive title huh! LoL
Don't worry, it will take such a long long time for you to wait till that moment turn out to be true. LoL

匿名 说...

haha... my bet it gonna be sooooonnnnn..... haha... anticipating

QiQi 说...

wish u good luck!!! :)