广告时间

Search Engine

自定义搜索

deCiSion...

after thinking for a while and listening to all my friends advice, finally i came up with the decision. i plan to do that in my way. as G say, when we are mad about something, only devil will be happy. i cannot control myself from not thinking about it. but i can try. why making myself suffer within all this. when i manage to do the two F, then I'll be free of this thing. i think now i can start trying, try to forgive and forget. start to think from her perspective and stop blamming her but look into myself. I'll still treat her as friend, even she might not want me to do that. If so, that is her part of problem already, as long as i'm comfort with what i'm doing, and as long as i'm not hurting people and myself in purpose.

by the way, thk G, SL and MW, you all did help me in this situation...

1 条评论:

Patrine 说...

jia you,en wan .I m so happy that u think in this way....it really good u can see this in other way.actuali heaven and hell just a merely few distance away,if u choose to be at heaven then thing will be like in heaven.all the best to u...