广告时间

Search Engine

自定义搜索

Home..

I'm at home..
Love to be at home..
and yet I'm not always at home..

When I decided to take matriculation,
it started my own journey..
which away from home..'

I'm not the lucky person,
because the college or university that i get is far from my home..

Unlike those that staying near,
they can always going back home..

Me??
I can only go back home once a month
and only for about 2-3 days..

pity??
NO..
my sarawak friends even pity..
they cant even go back once a month..
but really once a while..

From this,
I realised that I'm not the worst..
so, I start not to blame..
but take this opportunity to learn more things..

Now, I'm at home..
home sweet home..
enjoying the peace and wondering environment at Taiping..

although soon, I'll be back to UKM
and supposedly not going back home until exam finish..
em.. this is really a good time for me to enjoy..
at least once last time before exam ma..

Taiping, I love to stay here..
things here are cheap,
foods are nice and cheap..
people here are nice and warm..
and of course,
my lovely Family members lo~~
muaks~~ :)

1 条评论:

Patrine 说...

ya, now u realise u much xin fook than me...at least u can bc every weekend if u really want...bt nvm, without family at my side,i still have u all with me...bt if compare to other who study overseas, i more fortunate than them..at least i can bc once a month bt they only can bc once in few months o yr....so i still good compare to other...when look at somethings ,there still someone better n someone worse than u...since u have the oppurtunity to bc frequently...do appreciate and enjoy every moment at home....