广告时间

Search Engine

自定义搜索

Good bye my junior year...

one more day and I'm no longer junior anymore..
so sad to say that..

throughout this year, I learn a lot of things and have a lot of fun..
no matter how, it will always hatch in my memory..

i still remember the first day entering UKM, i don even know where is Kolej Aminnudin Baki..
and terpaksa ask someone at the roadside near kolej Dato Onn..
it was so funny that time..

then, finally we manage to find my kolej..
then, it's the pendaftaran time..
I remember that abang Lai who register for me.. because he is the only Chinese there.. haha
then, i get my room key and headed to my room..

when i entered the room, siew chee and her parents already there..
they already clean up part of the room and she is waiting her turn to bath..
then without wasting time, i start to unpack my stuff..

then i sent my parents to my uncle car and say good bye to them..
proud to say that, this time i din cry.. ^^

then when I was back in room,
I started my first conversation with siew chee..
I dun remember what we say but it's like usual ice breaking la..
and i feel so glad that she is also taking psychology..
bla, bla, bla..

it was so long story to tell..
then we headed to dataran k4 and started our orientation week..
for the whole orientation week, i was so tired that i almost don't know what I'm doing..

somehow I joined the artisukma choir and accidentally become one of the conductor for the performance..
oh my goodness lo, i conducted the choir team in front of thousand plus people during the sumpahan pelajar..

because of choir, i met some new friends and they are mei wen, lay mei, june, su hui, jing wen..
we were so close during the mmp week.. hehe^^

then it was the end of mmp week la..
then we started our fac orientation lo..
I was so unlucky being picked as the gantian of FSSK candidate...
em, should i say unlucky??
whatever la~~

then i was being assign to partner with davin, the other candidate..
throughout the whole things, i feel like being slightly humilated..
this is because i know how i look wo, it is imposible for me to be voted as the candidate de la~~
haiz, but somehow, i promised Joshua already, so cannot just go away..
somehow, i took that as a good learning experience la..

em.. what else le??
oh ya, ming hua!!
i was so luckly to be elected as one of the board of ming hua, which is the Chinese society of Amin..
and never forget about amin Choir team, I was the vice president of it..
glad to have both of it..

that started my quite busy kolej life lo~~

it was so much more to say about my junior year, that is just interesting part of my first semester..

now is the turn of second semester,
actually second semester i din do much things la..
but in this semester, i getting more and more close with ah lee, mei wen, mui yee, ice, grace..
really glad to have them as my friends.. ^^

never forget about PR stimulasi..
i was elected as the pengarah for protokol..
gosh, you know how much i hate about protokol??
i hate it that much ar~~

but somehow, through it, i really learn a lot..
learn about protokol~~
PR is all about protokol only, not more than that!!

i think that's all about 2nd semester lo~~

this is the most fun part, 3rd semester!!
i never regret of taking it
and i found lots of fun!!!

because of 3rd sem, i become more and more close with mei wen, grace, mui yee and wai thing..
we go a lot of places, such as sunway piramid, cheras pasar malam, maybank kajang..
really have fun during all the outing.. ^^

then it would be the preparation of Natcon 2009 le!!
like what i wrote in the blog,
it was tiring but i had a lot of fun and enjoy the process of it..
and also learn a lot of things lo..

and now, it is almost the end for my junior year..
i'm so so so unwilling to say that i'm already senior!!*sob*

but somehow, this is the true ar!!
cannot deny it~~

so, what i can say is that hopefully my 2nd year in UKM would be as fine as my junior year lo~~

^^

5 条评论:

Patrine 说...

it always sweet to remembered back all the sweet and wonderful moment we have a ukm....we have gone thought mmp week, pap amin, mmp and kolej choir, pr stimulation...and the great part will be become ur coursemates....haha, at first we are conmate...then now we are conmate, and also coursemates....it such a miracle i can study and same class wit u....and another thing is we become more closer....ya, we take same course, live near each other, and hang out together...haha, it like my everyday live have en wan besides me.(on;y at campus) but it a very good things and i wishes to be like this forever....haha..getting to know u is the most wonderful things happen to me at ukm...and look forward to be senior yr....bt i stil can pretend to be junior...wakakaka

匿名 说...

it is always so amazing in university where different ppl from different state different background come and live together, study together. :) it is so interesting that u and i are coursemate now. i do agree that first year is really a wonderful year because of all the wonderful ppl around.. thanks for being my fren:)let's look forward the second year ba

iamenwan 说...

yea.. it's really gonna be a memorable junior year.. and have to look forward the senior year ad la..

bustard 说...

wei,can ur blog shorter? Evrtm when i wan read it,it jz lk essay..ok la...coz dis is ur blog,u shud do wat u lk...bt jz feel shrter better lo..dis oni my opinion..

iamenwan 说...

haha.. u oso know i'm taking bout u ar!! hehe^^