广告时间

Search Engine

自定义搜索

What shall I write in a blog??

after sometime,
i notice that my blog is quite long compare to other people..
my friend told me when she first read me blog,
she said, "one of your blog post equal to my whole blog post"
hehe^^

at that moment, i din't think much of it..
but really after sometimes,
especially when i saw other people blog,
i found that she is right wo~~

usually people's blog won't be that long de wo~~
mine can consider as the article liao lo..
especially the Chinese version !!

haha.. this make me start of thinking whether to change to my style of writing blog dy..
what you guys think le??
should i post the short but precise or just follow my instinct ar??

3 条评论:

babytopaz 说...

follow instinct lar~
write whatever you like..
cause this is the little space for you to talk out everything..
who say can't blog article geh?
hahaha~
who say blog post must be short short geh?
:):)
you are the one who decide what is written..
and decide what you readers are reading.. :)
of course.. your readers are the one who decide whether or not to read your post lor.. :):):)
me to love to blog long long lar.. :P:P hehe~
wan wan jia you~~ :D:D:D:D

Patrine 说...

it ur freedom to write whatever u want....that why u blog name after freedom,right....follow ur heart and write wat u feel wat u wan tosay....after all...it ur blog....no one can control the no of words u write ...if u say u blog very long...then my blog longer and more words than ur....so follow ur style...have u own way....be the different....

iamenwan 说...

hehe^^
i oso think i should remain my own style la..
juz that sometimes feel like admire some people that can express their thought in few sentences..
that's really need some "kung fu", i guess..
but still, i thk i'll keep my own style ma..
juz wanna know how you guys think niah la!!
hehe^^
btw, thx for giving me opinions lo~~