广告时间

Search Engine

自定义搜索

aM I mOtivated???

curious to know whether am i motivated??
suddenly I felt so motivated to study...
due to what i also dunno!!!

haha, but hopefully this late coming motivation can really bring me to the mood of study la!!
motivated to study,
motivated to try my best before surrender ma,
and also motivated to not being addicted to my laptop!!!

final is coming, really hope within these few days I can catch up what I miss during the pass few months..

tO alL mY frIenDs anD deAresT cOUrsemAtes: gAmBAtEh lO!!!

2 条评论:

cherly 说...

good luck in ur exams!!
for my b'day things tat u all did 4 me,i really appreciate it so much..i dunno how 2 express coz i had a lot of things 2 settle at tat time.i even forgot about it..coz none of my family rmb my b'day..juz my b'day alone they tend 2 4get..since like tis,i also tend 2 4get it coz 2 me it is nothing special about my b'day..anyway,thanks a lot..hugs..
nowadays,i seldom talk 2 u all d..i feel tat there is no topic 2 talk about coz i feel all of u all seem so far although we are really near..sometimes,we get very close but most of the time we r not...
with so many problems,i get very "pek chek" sometimes..
so many projects 2 handle at a time..
although it's a group work,some ppl r not helpin.got 1 tat even count wif u wat things tat she did.i din even count how many things tat i had done.&tat person tend 2 b ur close frens b4-how do u feel?if ur fren try 2 escape from u by giving tis reason,"I'm busy."
how do u feel..hard 2 tell u who is tat person..coz u also knew tat person..
juz a small little help oso tst fren unwilling 2 help u...

i dunno how 2 tell how i feel tat time..must y i choose not 2 b close wif her..
am i already being hurt by accidentally or intentionally?

i dunno how our frenship will turn 2 b?
maybe will it b over after tis sem over?
i dunno.......
i wish it nvr ends...
i share my problems wif u coz i still treat u as 1 of my close&trusted fren.....but i'm not sure how u think......
if i'm problem free person,maybe .......

take care...

PS:i really happy tat u all rmb my b'day!!
next time dun waste money 2 buy present 4 me d..dun waste ur money...i feel paiseh wif u all coz had 2 waste money 2 buy present 4 me...thanks again

iamenwan 说...

we are stil frens.. no matter what happen..
jz tat we all need time to let all the unhappy memories to disapper and left onli the happy memories..
sometimes, i reali thk tat juz the time factor only..
but do i have a chance to choose??
whether to keep or not..
seems like you already have the decision le..

u'll always be my fren, remeber that~~