广告时间

Search Engine

自定义搜索

rEaliSed???

I just realised that what happened between us is really serious..
I know it is serious but never thought it would be that serious..
After all, I thought that we just need time to recover...
But it seems like the truth doesn't play as I wish..
No matter how hard I try,
just that I didn't receive what I wish for..

Is this really the time factor problem or it is not???
Until now, I'm still so blur about really what had happened..
although i was being told, but it is through a 3rd person..
I wonder what make the situation turn down in this situation..
Every single problem has its own causes..
The matter now is, I don't even clear about it..

Soon, this semester going to end...
Does this symbolic somethings??
At 1st, I never wanted it to end like this..
but the matter now is,
whether I been given the chance to choose or not..
It seems like a very ambiguous answer for me..

Even things back to normal, but still,
will we still feel the same??
will we still act like usual??
will we still share like normal??

Questions are running through my mind,
but without offering me any of the answers...

4 条评论:

Patrine 说...

i felt the same as u too...as i read ur blog...it like ur write my piece of mind........mb we both face the same problem that cause us more understand what is feeling....i wonder whether this problem really help me n u get closer o what? i felt wanna give up...there are no motivate for me to continue again...last time i told u not to giv up a precious friendship bt now i m the one ....i never know how deep is our gap until now...i m too late to realise actually my frenship wit her end at the day she wan become rmate wit me....it oledy end.....juz i m the one who doesnt wan to face it...when think bc...it had end.

iamenwan 说...

erm.. reali end le ma??
is this reali the time to say goodbye le ma??
i feel like so unworth..
after putting so much of effort and at last it juz end like nothing..
haiz..
we should felt motivated de, nt helplessness ar~~~

cherly 说...
此评论已被作者删除。
cherly 说...

ya,everyone has her or his assumptions...same like mei wen,she already assumed that our friendship had ended....both of us are self-centred person.,,if she want it to end,i'll help her then..she like to assumed everything like i know everything,god,etc...so,i juz pick up from her..i juz learn from her how make assumptions...good things to hear that both of u(mei wen& u) are getting closer coz of problems btw me& mei wen...she said thanks to me 4 helping in ur friendship... anyway,i oso must thanks U&her 4 making me feel much tough coz of the BROKEN friendship...

P.S:if she really won't make such assumptions,maybe our frenship will become better..i give her chance& i even asked yest nite but she said can't even give me an answer...
so,this make the matter worse...
juz want to ask u 1 simple question,do u think friendship can b broken coz of 1 party?
i think it's both but mei wen keep saying it depends in me alone...keep saying i'm the one who create the gap but she will never try to believe how the gap has been created at the 1st place..

haha......unbelievable...
i won't read her blog anymore same like what she did...
i juz learn from her........everyone dun like to b a WALL when talking with friends that they care...how sad if more than once u been treated as wall..
someone who has everything in life without worries will never cherished smthing until they really lost or maybe already she already plan to lose me as a friend...at least,she still has u..so,it doesn't matter to lose some1 like me...we r seem from
different world person..