广告时间

Search Engine

自定义搜索

aWaitIng~~

I'm awaiting lots of things actually..
I'm waiting for the exam to end, waiting for the day we go Genting, waiting for the day go sister's new house, waiting for going home, waiting to settle the problems I face, waiting for the gathering we will have in KL..and waiting for surprise!!!

Life is full of surprise and we never know what is the next step..
you might plan to do this and that but sometimes life don't just go according to your plan..
If your life go according what you plan from young until old, then there is no surprise le~~
Not to say not to plan, we still need to plan our future..
Just that sometimes, some surprise really surprise us ma~~

Surprise not necessary be good all the time and not necessary be bad all the time...
but once it is a surprise, that's mean that it is not in our plan..
then this would be the interesting part la!!!

How are you going to face it??
How does the surprise affect your life??
and it make your life interesting, not so boring...

I'm waiting, for surprise in my life..
Taking psychology is a surprise, before this I never thought of this course ever..
I wanted to become a journalist and I "plan" to take Mass Communication..
Then, when the school having a career exhibition..
This trip totally change my mind..

Surprisingly, "Psychology" came into my mind out of nowhere..
It is really a sudden..
Like someone telling me that this is the course you really want, not mass com..

The funny part is I just follow my instinct and apply for this course..
All my lecturers in Matric know I'm going to apply for Psychology that time were all shock!!
They say I should apply for Medic but not Psychology..

Yes, with the results I have..
applying for Medic is not a problem..
Just that I never interested in Medic...

Life is really full of surprise,
you never try and you will never know..
If that time I didn't follow my instinct,
I'll never know that I like psychology so much..

Really love this course ar~~
and also all my lovely course mates la..
waiting for the day we go genting ar~~~

1 条评论:

babytopaz 说...

hehe.. :)
we love En Wan! :D
and yeap..
we love surprises~~ :D