广告时间

Search Engine

自定义搜索

escape

I feel like my soul is dying recently...
having no reason for everything..
unconsciously i know i'm escaping..
escape from all the responsiblity,hope, expectacy from others...
can I ask myself to stop all these??
can I ask myself not to give myself so much pressure??

I assume that all these while I've been too stress..
I'm so tired and I just wanna escape from all these..
and yet, my superego don't let me do all these..
all these while, when escaping..
deep in my soul, I feel so guilty for it..
guitly for not performing well,
guilty for not responsible at all..

I guess, I'm facing some sort of crisis within me
but, the question is, when will all these end le??

4 条评论:

babytopaz 说...

soon enough.. ^^
hehe..
although you were typing in front of me..
but i had no idea yun loi you are so sad.. :):)
EnWan is always.. cheerful and great.. :):) and happy girl.. since the very first day i kenal her.. ^^
right after your post..
we separated..
so all i could say..
is jia you.. ^^
enjoy the tough moment..
cause this is the only time you would have to face this.. such tough time.. :):)
and when it's over.. you'll be all grown up.. (not all lar.. at least.. you passed through..)
and.. hope it won't come again..? :):)

Patrine 说...

in our life there are moment of up n down...sometime it fine to be at lower point...coz u know u soon will be going up...to the higher moment...jia you...u always have me as ur cheerleader...i will support u...en wan jia you

gracelee 说...

u sure know how to keep ur feeling inside of u without ppl's knowing...but as i read ur facebook, i heard that u find back ur passion is it ? if yes, congratulation.
dont give up..the road ahead seem tough but u r not alone. that's y God put ppl in our life.. share ur feelin with ppl. then u will feel better. that's wat a fren 4..jia you.. May God gives u the strength that u need to do ur work.

iamenwan 说...

thanks all of you..
i feel better now le..
at least i feel that my soul is awaken le..
at least i do things not because of the sake of doing it le...
can't say i found back my passion yet, but at least i'm inspire le..