广告时间

Search Engine

自定义搜索

Random~~

Was wondering what to do now~~
assignments still haven't really finish but.. not feeling doing it..
exam is coming and haven't really revision but.. not feeling starting it..
Lastly, think of writing something in this blog site lo~~

Yesterday I found out that my younger sister is currently facing some friendship problem
Thought of can talk to her in MSN or phone de.
but she seems like already go to bed le..
Never mind, I shall call her tomorrow la..

Thinking about her problems,
then I realize that she is actually facing the kind of same thing that I faced in the past..
Not knowing whether this is just a coincident or all the friendship problems are alike la..
Really hope that MM will handle the problem with wisdom lo..

Besides that, I was still wondering about my Psycho-drama..
According to Mr. Boe, it was impressive!!! although I don't know where's the part that impress him la..
Not only that, I think that it is a very simple story line wo~~
Plus we just practice for few hours on that day itself..
Hmm.. really should thank God la..
By the way, Mr. Boe is really a very nice person la
He so nice at sharing his knowledge and feel so glad that he is our tutor
although sometimes his homeworks and assignments almost drive me crazy!!!

Yesterday also,
I went pasar malam with Grace and Siew Chee..
It was a wonderful trip
I spend around RM35 within a single night
Including the transport and also one RM5 de T-Shirt which is very dai de!!!
The rest of it would be food lo~~
haha.. can imagine how much food that I eat within that particular night lo~~
Overall, it was fun... although just 3 of us.. ^^

This post is really random de lo..
I think of anything then me jao write lo..
a bit messy
a bit unrelated to each other
a bit ... too... LAME!!!
:p

没有评论: