广告时间

Search Engine

自定义搜索

changes in me...

I believe that me that you are looking now or knowing now is not the same as the me in the past..
Dare not say huge changes in me..
but I think I really change a lot la..

Changes are good, by the way..
I was once very hot tempter, impatient, rude
er.. although not much improvement
but at least the degree of each bad characteristic already decrease lo..

I'm still learning,
how to become a better person..
through all the social interactions
There's no one in this world is perfect de..
but I hope I can be a better person than now la..

We all learn from mistakes and obstacles
It makes us more strong and tough
and from there we know what's our weaknesses and strength..
After knowing that, then we can try to build up the strength and overcome the weaknesses..

I admit that I'm not a really "good" person...
As I mentioned in the profile description,
I am a quite "radical" person,
when I "beh song" that time I'll directly show out de..
I won't care so much la..
and perhaps because of that, I 得罪lots of people..

Haiz, what to do?
Sometimes really cannot control myself..
At least now better le
because at least now I can tahan not to release the anger out in front of that person...

Sharing all these just because I realise that there's really quite a lot of changes in me la..
If you know me since I was young, then I believe you get what I mean de..
hehe^^

4 条评论:

patrick仔 说...

hahaha... I get what you mean.

babytopaz 说...

i'm not sure if you like to hear this.. :P:P
in some part..
i think i'm quite the same with you de.. :P:P
only thing is..
perhaps till now..
i still dono how to control myself la.. :D:D
dear enwan..
jia you oh~ :):)

iamenwan 说...

patrick, you sure you get what i mean ar?? XD
michelle, thx.. I'll jiayou de~

gracelee 说...

but i reli do c changes in u since i first met u.. it is good changes.continue on :)