广告时间

Search Engine

自定义搜索

Another New Template..

How's the new template??
I like it pretty much..

Although the font is a bit too small for the sidebar,
it don't look nice when I change it into medium size,
this is the best where it fits the size of the sidebar..

Thought of changing the Blog's name into something else
but in the end din do that because I feel like wanna remain the originality of this blog..

Having another English based blog can help me improve and strengthen my English
Although there is no nice quoting, nice wording nor nice sharing..
I still wanna keep this as my another blog..

For those that wish to read in Chinese,
kindly visit http://n1523.blog.friendster.com
I often share my views and thoughts and feelings there in my native Language
and I like it very very much..

Ok la, it's time to say goodbye to blogspot for few days..
Wanna focus on my coming exam already
Since I've been wasting almost the whole study week doing nothing..
So, it's time to pay back~~


没有评论: