广告时间

Search Engine

自定义搜索

Exam=Memory Test???

Ya, I dunno why but I had this feeling since this semester..
Exam nowadays is more like a memory test to me rather than testing knowledge..

Every time when there is exam coming, people tend to do last minutes work..
Ya, of course including myself.. ><
But the main point here is that, all of us are trying to memorize the details/facts/theories and bla bla bla

No one seems to remember the real purpose of exam already..
It's been distorted since a very long time ago..
Now people are concern about the results, but not the knowledge..
So, in order to get a good results, you need to score well in your exam..
In order to score well in the exam, you need to know all the thing that you learn in 14 weeks time and answer the exam questions correctly..
In order to answer them correctly, you need to know how to put in nice words so that the lecturer will understand you..
In order to put in nice words, the best way is to memorize all those notes given by them!!!

You see, maybe this is not exactly what happen but it seemed like to me..
I'm not a person that like to memorize or neither used it
I always love to understand the concepts behind the facts/theories/systems and bla bla bla..
BUT, when I go further and further, I discover that sometimes, it is not just understand sufficient..
I understand but I cant put in into the words that the lecturer want it to be, then WHAT's the point??

Memorizing won't make the knowledge stay, so most of the courses that I had taken in my 1st year, I barely remember them except for those that I like..
Haiz, the reason why I wrote this is because I really tired of every time memorizing just to face the exam..
This is not what it suppose to be~

No mood to memorize = no mood to study
no mood to study = no good answers
no good answers = no good results
no good results = no good job secure in the future

Does all that sound logic???
=.=

没有评论: