广告时间

Search Engine

自定义搜索

Worrying..

Still less than 2 weeks to go before 5th of May..
But until now I haven't get my MOE letter from the Taiwan government
I am so worry about whether I can get it in time or not
I need the letter or document in order to get my Visa done!!

Deep in me, I so scared that I cant get things done before hand..
There are a lots of things that I need to settle.
This whole exam period I don't really have much time to prepare and think about that..
I hate this,
Hate this kind of feeling..
and I hate uncertainty

What I can do is pray and pray to God that I can get my MOE letter by this week..
Deep from me, I hope and pray..
God,don't do this to me~
Please la~~

3 条评论:

Patrine 说...

dun worry...thing will go according.....coz future is always full uncertain....worry cant help to make things better.....jia you...keep push them....

sammiepuff 说...

dont worry too much.. everything will be fine.. muaks. dont too stressed out

iamenwan 说...

thx meiwen and sharon~~