广告时间

Search Engine

自定义搜索

Officially one month in Taiwan!!!

5th of June, me, officially in Taiwan for one month already!!!

I'm living fine over here, adapting superb fast and Taiwanese thought that I've been here few years..
Haha, I should say is my adaptation is very good and there is not much different in term of culture between Malaysia and Taiwan de..

On 5th of June, I spent my day onto three parts:
1)Seminar
2)JinGuangShi (金瓜石)
3)Annie's Place

For the 1st part, I been to a seminar and play a role of organizing committee there. Nothing much to do. Prepare for lunch, setup and arranging food. I was responsible for the morning session and there were teachers took charge for the afternoon session. Straight after Lunch and packing up garbage, my ZhuRen brought me to JinGuangShi.

The weather wasn't that good and wasn't that bad, at least better than the other week when we were in JiuFen..
There, we visited a place called Golden Ecological Park, till now, entrance is still FOC where they are celebrating the upgrading of Taipei County into XinBeiShi (新北市)
It is very big and you can spend a whole day inside there.
We didn't manage to walk around the whole park due to the bad weather

If you had chance, there would be a wonderful place to visit, trust me.. O(∩_∩)O~


After that we went for dinner and I called Michelle, my TN manager, only then I know that she won't be in YangMingShan for the night and I CANT find a place to stay  %>_<%
Luckily when I called Annie, one of the AIESECer of CLLC, she invited me to stay over at her house in Taipei!!
I'm so glad, happy and pleasure that she invited me over there and I had real fun over there where near her house, there is a night market called 三合夜市
The food and stuff there is real cheap and nice.. And I managed to buy a new bag cost me NT190
All the photos we took is still with Annie and am awaiting her to upload lo..
I like the night market there.. Is AWESOME!!

Then, the next day, we went to DanShui and had an awesome trip there..
The OCP of the trip was excellence in History and she did a GREAT job in bringing us around..
Of course never forget about those CLLC AIESECers that tour around with us lo..
Having a great time with them and too bad that need to leave early on that night.. (>.<)
Took lotz of photos and these are few of them..
in DanJiang High School (JayChou's High School)

QingRenBridge 

没有评论: