广告时间

Search Engine

自定义搜索

Country Presentation In Marling Elementary school~

Yesterday, finally I had done my country presentation in Marling Elementary school
with this Baju Kurung..
and along the way from my hostel to the office, whenever students or teachers saw me, they will ask
"Why you wear like this ar??"
"You look so cute, is this your country traditional clothe"
"Teacher, why you wear pajamas out"
"Teacher, you look funny le"
Questions like that pop up to me non-stoply
Finally when presentation time came, I stepped out and start my 1st ever country presentation in front of elementary students..
I think I nailed it quite well but still din't manage to get all students attention where few of them just don't looked interested with my presentation~
I gave out two fan, Malaysia special made batik fan that I bought in PasarSeni together with Sharon..
Unexpectedly, they are excited about that and some even came to me and ask for more..
Haha, never thought that gonna happen..

Right after the presentation, I quickly go back and changed into the normal clothing..
In between the process, I managed to stop and attend a parenting class with all the "ah ma" and made one ugly owl herb bag..
That's the 1st ever herb bag I made before and really very ugly.. ><

Tomorrow I would be going to some where after the seminar that hosted by my TN
then Sunday would go to DanShui again with CLLC..
Would update you guys about the weekend when I'm back that time..

Oh Ya, my 2nd year 2nd Sem results out already lo..
Unexpectedly, the results can be consider very good le..
at least I think it is very good =)
Thanks for God bless, I know 仙师would always be aside with me de.. =)

没有评论: