广告时间

Search Engine

自定义搜索

Updates as promised.. Part 2

After the lovely sunday that I spent, the next morning I was assigned to attend a seminar.. a boring seminar~
Seriously, I tell you for the whole day seminar, I slept for almost 3/4 of it..
Finally when it ended around 3.30pm, my ZhuRen bring me to KeeLung town
Both of them, husband and wife bring me to couple of place where "光阴的故事" scene took place..
This is one of them, from top of there, you can view almost the whole KeeLung town and the ocean scene there is surely 100% more beautiful than we had in Malaysia~


We been to few more places in KeeLung and had dinner over there, it's a kind of beef noodle, but they tend to use curry powder to cook it, not so spicy as curry in Malaysia.. But not bad as well..


Tuesday, the second day of the seminar..
We visited the Champion school of Taiwan on student road safety conscious in MuZa (木栅)
After that, we headed to DanShui (淡水) for lunch and afternoon session..

There were two option for us, whether to take the Ferry to go the other side or stay back and ride on the bicycle..
Due to the majority vote, I followed them to take the Ferry to go the other side which is 淡水老街..
and again, due to time consume, we didn't have much time to shop along the street.


Have a nice free trip there, although the first day was superb boring, I still got the free breakfast, lunch and dinner for two days.. What a nice seminar.. >v<

Then, Wednesday, as usual, I had a normal day in Marling Elementary School.. and of course, getting ready for Thursday Kindergarten Graduation Trip to XiaoRenGuo (小人国)

As being told earlier, I need to take care and kind of baby sit the children..
It's been great to visit there and was superb tired when you need to follow the little boy run here and run there de..
Didn't really play much of it and didn't really tour around the mini countries..
Yet it's been a nice experience to go out with cute little children..



Inside, there is a museum of Doreamon.. and according to them that's the only in the world, not in Japan nor other countries wo..


At first, I thought that was the end of my busy but interesting week..
..Who knows, on Friday noon time, my Principle invited me to attend a dinner at somewhere inside Marling area..
It was kinda sudden because at first I promised few of students to go out town with them de..
So, need to cancel it and replace it to another day..
Plus, ChingMan and ChinFang, both of Malaysian EPs wanted to come over at night..
It was a bit rushy and at first the plan was all of the Malaysian EPs will stay overnight at Marling Elementary school de..
Too bad that I couldn't manage to borrow the kindergarten room for them due to the fixed security code..
For the whole day, I keep up asking here and there to confirm the plan for Saturday..

Night time, we spent our time in one restaurant, "寜岚"
the food there Still ok but the amount is definitely more than what we had in Malaysia..
Normally, in dinner like that, we had around 7-8 dishes while here they had 10-12 dishes..
In the end, I fulled like hell le.. >w<

For the whole week, I had eaten tons and tons of food and no wonder of that, I felt that I gain weight again~
>.<''
Haiz.. If when I am back in Malaysia that time, you cant recognize me, please don't be surprise..

没有评论: