广告时间

Search Engine

自定义搜索

Friends...


I am glad that I have such nice friends with me now~
I might be busy that I couldn't always ask and care about others..
But my friends are understanding!

They are those people that make me feel warm always!
They are those people that make me feel that I worth for their care..
They are those people that care about me when I am stress up, when I am sad, when I am tired!

I am glad that I have you all! =)
am glad that the problems between us gone!
am glad that I found another best friend!
am glad that when I am depress, there are someone that knocked me and chat with me!
am glad when I feel down and want to express my feeling, there are someone that willing to listen to me!

Thanks to Grace,
Thanks to MeiWen,
Thanks to ChingMan,
Thanks to Patrick,
Thanks to Jarod,
Thanks to Timmy,
Thanks to ShuShean
and all those that care about me=)

3 条评论:

A Little Red Note Book 说...

OMG my name is in the blog... wheE~~ :) thanks en wan jie :)

Patrine 说...

that wat friend for....
no matter u happy,stress, busy...
a pair of ears, a shoulder, a understanding heart....is ready whenever u need...

thank for the sweet post....
rmb we always with u :)

gracelee 说...

i thank you too...we r there to encourage each other..laugh together and share each other unhappiness. ^^