广告时间

Search Engine

自定义搜索

Seeking for true friendship~~

When I was in matriculation, I already wondering about this..
Now when I'm in Uni, still, I am thinking about this also..
I dare not say that I have plenty of bad experiences about friendship..
But from what I been through,
It makes me lost confidence on it..
I have plenty of friends, but those that able to enter my heart,
very few...
Not saying that I closed up myself but for me, friends are those who can understand you without saying another words..
I am now still seeking for true friendship..
althought I already lost the confidence and people around me are telling me the same thing..
I was wondering whether the friendship can last for how long??
How long can it stand??
Without quarrels?? With all the time and distand limit??
I was once being told by one of my friend's actions,
Friendship can end without a sign..
It can start without a sign and also end without a sign..
When it come to the end, both of us are like stranger to each other..
Not informing each other about the latest news of them,
Not wishing during new year or even birthday..
Or I shall say, it appears like we never know each other..
This is the sad part of the story..
and yet, I'll never give up on seeking true friendship..
No matter how long it can stand, I'll still put hope on it..
because no matter what,I did try my best on putting effort in it..

没有评论: