广告时间

Search Engine

自定义搜索

20 years old le~~

what does it means le??
means i'm getting older le??
haha.. actually it does not mean much to me..
because i din wait for 20 years old only then become mature..
i'm already mature enough (p/s: i mean thinking la)
haha.. maybe some don't agree but still I think I mature enough in some part de~~

what I do on 23rd May 2009??
em... I spent half day in timesquare with my old buddy and another half day at my sister house at sri serdang~~
honestly, I don't really know how I spent the time..
It was like wow then is 24th May already~~

by the way, still wanna say thank you to those who spent time together with me for celebration whether on 21st, 22nd, 23rd or 24th May and also on 6th May(genting trip)..
thanks those who greeting me and wishing me, whether on friendster, facebook, blogspot, or through sms de..
thanks my sister, MeiHorng for preparing such a wonderful dinner for me..
thanks her housemates, Psykids, Grace, MeiYi and Mei for the lovely cakes,
thanks LayMei and MeiWen for the presents and cards...
and thanks lot and lot of people ar~~

and of course never forget to thank my parents for raising me up...

em.. 20 years old le, really need to think of what is the next plan lo~~

没有评论: