广告时间

Search Engine

自定义搜索

bAcK to ScHool....

Last weekend, I went back Taiping for few purposes...
The first one is to celebrate my mum birthday which fall on 17th May..
The second one is to go back to SMJK HUA LIAN..

Why going back??
Since the headmaster now don't really like us to go back..

hehe..
Actually, I went back is because of CHOIR~~~

I was once the leader of Choir and now is my sister..
When we talked in the phone, she keep telling me that they havent really ready for the competition which fall on 16th May..

So, as a sister and also as a senior of Choir..
I decided to go back and try to help them..

I took 7am rapid bus from UKM and reach perhentian kajang around 7.30am..
I waited for about half and hour then only I get into the E2 rapid bus..
That is the 1st time I took E2 bus..

since it is an express bus, so it took me about one hour to reach petaling street..
I thought I will miss the 9 o'clock bus,
but luckily, the bus havent depart and I'm able to take that bus..

after about 4 hours, I reach Taiping..
then without wasting another minutes, I rush back to SMJK Hua Lian..

when I enter the hall and listen to all my juniors singing..
I nearly fainted..
It is really a mess..
all the tempo, pitch and expression are totally out..

due to we just have another one more day to go before the competition..
I can't do much changes to them but just trying to polish up the whole song.
In the meantime, I try to apply the motivation that I learn to them..
It seems like really work..

They all change from the learn helplessness to a more motivated state..
Although they didn't manage to become the champion but the 1st runner up..
It still means a lot to me..

within few hours,
and they let me see the huge improvement..
I'm really touch and din regret for my decision..
although it is tired to rush back but it means something to me..

from what I saw,
I saw the shadow of myself..

three years before,
I was one of them..
we all fight for our dreams,
fight for the competitions..
hope to beat up convent who are damn arrogant..
we cry when we won and also cry when we lose..

In the choir team,
we all share both tears and laughters..
I'll never forget about what I been through
and it helps me a lot in facing daily uni life..

To all my juniors,
like what I said, winning and losing is not important,
the main things that you all should look through is the process..
it is the process that make you grow up, not the winning or the lossing...
never give up and fight for the best...

1 条评论:

Patrine 说...

so happy to know that u apply motivation u learn....