广告时间

Search Engine

自定义搜索

AIESEC CLLC Welcoming Party!!!

We, Exchange Participants(EPs) from Malaysia just had this country presentation Yesterday night.
It's during the welcoming party hosted by CLLC at Leafy Cafe..
Do you know where is that?? It is the place where 败犬女王, a Taiwan Drama had some of shooting scenes there.
Although it is a bit different from the drama but I still enjoy the atmosphere.
Although the food and drink that I order were really terrible, it is that not nice but I hate the herb smell of it..
Unfortunately, both my food and drink contain herb.. ><

Back to the topic where I'm going to share about the Welcoming Party!!
It's really cool to use my own powerpoint that I prepared for the Outgoing Participants Seminar again.
That means NO preparation needed and the rest of  Malaysian EPs are so bad that they push me out to present alone.. >.<
But somehow, I think I nailed it quite well ;-)

Besides the PowerPoint, we actually presented our LC UKM famous square dance---> BUTTONS!!!!
What I can say is they were impress of our dance and keep asking who created the dance..
Too bad that I don't know who but what I know is this is our legendary SquareDance !!!

Throughout that night, I was very high..
After eating, happy cornering a Birthday Boy, taking photos with the two special kind of cakes, chatting and finally it's time for SquareDances and RollCalls!!!
For the SquareDances part, we dance around 4 songs and I think some can be imply to the LC as well.. ^^
Easy but nice one~~
RollCalls part was a bit Kekok where Evan try to yell out HOT TO GO but seems like no one's following..
Haha, in the end we repeated few times just for this roll call!!

It's awesome to hang out with so many @ers in Taiwan and I enjoyed the time spent together with them..

Stay tuned for more updates regarding the activities that I will have in Marling Elementary school for coming two weeks~~

没有评论: