广告时间

Search Engine

自定义搜索

Updates as promised.. Part 1

It's been a busy week for me where I started to travel around for both fun and my internship purposes.
As I mentioned in the previous post, I been traveled to danshui, LongShanShi, GongGuan, ZhongZheng memorial hall, YangMingShan and YiLan..
I should add in another one which is XiaoRenGuo in TaoYuan.. ^^

Let's start with last Friday..
Last Friday, was my TN, Marling Elementary School election day, we had been preparing for that since Thursday afternoon.
It was very fresh for me because I never vote until I enter UKM but in Taiwan, they had this since Elementary school.
Their voting way also kinda different from us, they used a cop to vote where we usually cross on it.
and they do had this open counting vote in front of whole school, which is another new thing to me.
In Malaysia, I remember that only those that involved get to chance to see the vote but it is so different in Taiwan..
After school released, I went out with few of my students where they planned to treat me something to eat as well as celebrate my birthday..
It was fun and really different when you being recognized as a primary standard 6 student.
I was so shock when the snack stall auty say I look like standard 6!!! My God, it's been already almost 10 years from my standard 6 dy.. =.='''

After that, my ZhuRen brought me and Ching Man, another EP from Malaysia who had her internship in JinShan to a place for famous Duck cuisine. There we had our very full dinner and headed to KeeLung town right after that.
Keelung is a very nice place to visit at night with the condition that you have a car to bring you around..
I got some very nice photos from ChingMan camera and I should posted it up..


After touring around KeeLung town, we headed back to Chinese Cultural University and stay over at Michelle's room..

The next day, we went up YangMingShan and wanted to see the Calla (海芋) and other flowers
It is almost the end of the flower season and that's why all the Calla that we saw is not that beautiful le..
Anyhow, it was still a very nice trip where we had fun overthere and took lots of photo..



After that we moved to next stop which is LongShanSi (龙山寺), it is a very famous temple and we did sincerely pray along the way.



Gemini Landmark in front of LongShanSi

Next up, we moved to C.K.S memorial hall (中正纪念堂) and we had a lot of fun very there. The buildings there were awesome and we managed to take some funny photos..


Outside of the hall, there was this NBA roadshow. They had this exibition and stations to play around. Due to our over age, we cannot participate but they did allow us to play some of it.. ^^


Then we went to GongGuan (公馆) near National Taiwan University there to have dinner and walk around there for Nike, Adidas Sport shoes. It is cheaper compare to Malaysia price but I din't buy any also.. ;)

After a whole day of travelling, we went back CCU.
There, I spent my 1st few hour of my 21st birthday..
Din't really get to celebrate much on it but it was just like normal day..
Once special thing is that we actually saw S.H.E in front of us!!!
I think that is the very big present that God gave to me besides of celebrating my 21st years old in Taiwan..


Had lunch in Taipei Main Station (台北车站) with Michelle, ChingMan and SheyMun, and later on Evan joined in..
Didn't get to spend much time with them because my ZhuRen wanted to bring me to YiLan (宜兰) for dinner
For the photos that I took in YiLan, you can check on my facebook http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/eNwAn..

So far for the first few spot that I had visited in that 3 days ba..
More coming up.. Stay tuned.. ^_^

没有评论: