广告时间

Search Engine

自定义搜索

Taiwan journey- Food!!!


As I were told by all my friend that been to Taiwan before,
the thing that they stressed on is always about FOOD!!
Taiwan is famous for night market and of course I have the chance to frequently visit SHILIN night market where it just located at the down hill of Yang Ming Shan..

For the past 6 days, I had been there for 3 times dy.. hehe^^
I had tried a lot of food and still lots to go..

Just share some that I had tried la, these are the photos of them..


















Spicy stingy toufu (this one not nice at all!! >.<)














Cheesy potato!!

















Very very nice de spring onion cake (ChongYouBing)













A full table of food, this is just part of it lo.. I like the sweet potatos, the small box at the left of the drink


















Hot Soya with the cute cover at top.. ^^


















Cherry tomatos with the salted plum inside, taste good~~ 














ALOHA - oren+lime.. nice^^


That's all photos that I had, more to come, stay tuned ^^

1 条评论:

Patrine 说...

nice foods....look forward for more update of foods