广告时间

Search Engine

自定义搜索

Taiwan Culture..

Yesterday night, although I was very very tired, I still went to a temple where I was being invited by few of my students..
They invited me to visit the temple where they always had practice of the Taiwan Culture Parade.
It is more or less like what we have in Malaysia but they are using a big doll while in Malaysia we are using real people that represent the Goddess.
My students are still very young but they seems like already very expert in term of this culture.
They showed me around and explained to me all those they had learned in the past.

The most thing that excite me is that I'd learned how to play the big big drum that being used in those events.
It is very hard and my hand were so tired but I enjoyed it much!!
Having the experience of students teach me back is really awesome..
Luckily I am the person that always have this sense of beat, after a few try, it turned to be ok for me..

There was something unpleasant happened that kinda annoy me..
There was this weird Uncle there, er, I should say a bunch of weird uncles there..
They were kinda drunk that you can smell the beer or what so ever alcohol from far..
I hate that, and they were acting so strange..

I was afraid of that, although I like the drum but I don't think I will practice the drum there anymore..
Although my students were protecting me that time, I still felt very irritating and unpleasant..

This is the drum that I learned yesterday ^^

没有评论: