广告时间

Search Engine

自定义搜索

Starting of my Taiwan journey..

Today is already my 4th day in Taiwan..
Sorry for couldn't update my status immediately..
I was too tired for that le, so I drag it until now..
Hope it would sound interesting to you as well..

My journey started on 5th May....
Early morning of that day, I together with my sister and her boyfriend were heading to LCCT
Through out the 1 hour plus journey, a lot of thought just flied through my mind..
It is kinda unbelievable that I am going to leave the country for the 1st time..

Just skipped the LCCT part where it don't look like a airport at all!!!
Inside the plane, I was very lucky to meet two new friends where we chatted along the journey and it was cool to meet someone there and become friends.

After I arrived, Michelle, my TN manager and together with XiaoLan & Jeniffer2 were there for me
We took bus from the airport to my next destination which is ShiLin night market.
Just because I din't had my lunch, so they bring me there for my 1st meal there.
The 1st thing that I ate was LuRouFan, it's like the salted meat but taste good.
Then we continued on with Bubble Tea, ShuiJianBao, Little Hamburger, CheesePotato, Stingy Taofu, and Sweet Potatos.
Din't manage to eat all because is very very full after all those food!!!
I was very lucky where I manage to see the Fest of the Goddess in ShiLin street.
It was different from what we had in Malaysia and I manage to capture some later I'll upload it to Facebook and you all can have a look there..

After that we went back to YangMingShan where Chinese Cultural University located at.
Here is like Genting Highland to me, cool weather and nice view and air..
There I meet more @ers from CLLC and they are superb nice to me
They bring to see the night view of the Taipei city from their University where it is one of the famous spot of that, it's kinda like ours Ampang Look-up Point where there are bundles of couple
there.

I spent my 1st night in Michelle room and the next morning we need to depart to my TN which is Marling Elementary School!
It is quite far from CLLC where I need to take bus, MRT, Train and bus again to reach there.
It's around 2 hours to reach there.
Marling Elementary School is mini school where total amount of students equal to 95!!
I am still new there so can't tell much of it yet..

Let's talk about my hostel!!
At first, it appear kinda terrible to me where the condition of the room is not that good
but after clearing up, everything started to turn better.
The school was very nice where I requested to have the a pillow but they actually buy me a full complete set of bed complementary.
This is my 1st time to have so nice and so girlish kinda bed set
I took some photo of it, might upload it soon, Stay tune for that!!

Basically it is too early to talk about my internship experience
So, I will frequently blog to update you guys about that and of course all those other travelling experience too..

So, STAY TUNE for the upcoming updates~~
€^_^€

没有评论: