广告时间

Search Engine

自定义搜索

Should I?

Hmm.. It's been too long that I never update for this blog..
Been thinking, should I delete this blog and just focus on my first and most lovely blog?

Sometimes,
I been thinking about "BLOG"
What is so fascinating about Blog?
Everyone seems so obsess about this!
People wrote about their feelings, what they ate, what they bought, where they travel and etc.

Would it be a bit not to privacy?
Would it be a bit too public?

I guess that's depend on how a person blog ba..
Simply a sharing of thought or putting everything there..

Indirectly, I think blog will create some problem as well de..
When you wrote something that is just your feeling and thought,
It might causes someone else to think and perceive it wrongly.
It happened a lot of time,
on me and on my other friends as well.

Well, this is another reason that I been thinking to shut this blog down..
I dunno whether it is still be valid as a reason or not.
I just be not too good in english blogging and don't feel like sharing in here.
Too much of burden as need to translate my thought and feelings to English..
This should be called as "LAZY"

Anyway, I will take my time to think about this..
will be away for another few weeks!
Exam is coming.. in another 3 days..
Is really URGENT to get myself into STUDY study mood now!

To my friends that are facing exam stress at this period of time:
Let's us jiayou, gambateh together and let's prove to the world that nothing can stop us from performing!
Not to force yourselves to study 24/7 but try your very best in every paper!

Will back to the question of whether to shut down this blog after exam ya^^

1 条评论:

gracelee 说...

don shut la...ur chinese blog, i have to translate them to read..a bit hard to understand the translation....but if u think is hard to blog in 2 place then nvm la..i will support u watever u decide ^.^