广告时间

Search Engine

自定义搜索

1st blood donation~~

hmm.. it's really a good experience to have the first time blood donation at my own faculty la..
i been ready for this since last week when i knew there would be a blood donation event in FSSK...

actually, is sharon's word that trigger me to really put this in action lo..
she say, i might have "xue guang zhi zai/血光之灾", so better go donate blood..
haha, if think properly, i'm kind of 迷信/superstition la..

but i have this thought since i'm in matriculation..
just that time my BP is too low, and i don have courage enough to put this thought into action..
maybe sharon's word that affect me or i think it's just the time for me to finally do that..

hmm.. talking back the experience,
it's a bit scary at the beginning because i dunno what going to happen next..
so i'm quite nervous lo..
and one thing to mention, meiwen and i actually plan to donate together de..
just that she just have a injection last week and she dunno what kind of injection of it, so the doc dare not to let her donate lo~~
that's why i donated the blood alone..

when the checking and registration process were done, i was ready to donate blood..
what shall i say le??
nervous?? afraid?? excited??
all also a bit lo...

it;s kind of strange that it took me quite some time to really fulfill 350cc, i think is cc la..
maybe because of my hand position or maybe 1st time..
my blood flow in a quite slow mode..
while waiting for it to be fulled, i actually enjoying the process la..

i was thinking, "hmm.. this is the feeling of losing blood!"
and when i saw my own pack of blood, i was like a bit touch lo..
i can feel that the blood is still warm and such a big pack when the nurse actually placed it on my legs..

i dunno how to describe this feeling but it's really great la~~
after that, i felt pain on my wound..
hmm.. maybe i moved my hand a bit during the blood flowing..
that;s why my wound got ohche already..
and i feel that my left hand like tertegang already..

anyway, this is really a good experience for me lo~~
i think i'll continue donate blood for the 2nd, 3rd and much much more times de~~
hehe^^

没有评论: