广告时间

Search Engine

自定义搜索

BusY...

can I ask myself to stop for a while??
er.. I should say can i ask all the assignments to stop pushing me anymore...
it's really been a busy month after all..
although it is busy time but still i seemed like losing the spirit on it..
I am just doing for the sake of doing it only..
I study just for the sake of exam or quiz..
hmm.. this is not the real me wo~~

I am the one so into study and get knowledge de wor,
how come now all change already??
I seemed like losing the passion on study le..

I just take 16 unit this sem but yet I feel like very very busy..
maybe is dunno how to really manage my time and I am so not motivated ar!!

should I get back to my motivation book and try to remotivate myself??
ArGHHhhh....
what should I really do ar??
Passion oH pAssion,
where are you?
why are you keep playing games with me??
fast fast come back to me la...

I wish that I could make some changes to my life now,
not to blame but appreciate all the stuff that I have..
sO, am I blaming??
er.. maybe gua..
I blamed my passion for leaving me all alone in UKM and with bundle of assignments..
I blamed myself for letting Passion go..

what a busy but meaningless life without Passion!!!
:S
:(

1 条评论:

gracelee 说...

go read the motivation book :)
durin the raya holiday.. if u keep doin but u don get wat u doin then it is quite pointless.. u study to score or to learn ? u need to ask urself and get the answer stick to u ...then i guess passion come wen u have vission :)