广告时间

Search Engine

自定义搜索

cELebRaTinG GeOk KiEw 20tH bIrtHdAY!!!

I'm out around 9 in the morning just hope to be on time for our gathering..
who knows, when i reach Mid Valley, both Geok Kiew and Juo Min say they will be late..
that time is around 10.15am and we suppose to meet at 10.30am de~~

never mind lo, i shopped alone 1st at jusco..
looking here and there but din able to buy many things la~~
finally, around 11am, our main character is here le!!
after paying money for my stuff in Jusco, i went to her lo~~

soon, Juo Min also reached le.. then we started our "session" lo~~
while waiting for juo min that time, we actually discuss about where to have lunch..
Mid Vally has quite number of restaurants but I usually try some only la..
then Geok Kiew suggested me a quite new place to me, which is "San Fransico SteakHouse"

since havent try before, then we decided to give it a try!!
it open at 12pm and they provided us a very "baloi" set lunch la~~
it's RM16.90++, included free flow of soft drink, soup of the day, bread, and of course main course lo~~
I tried the grilled lamb shoulder and it tasted quite good la~~

we chit chat for almost one hour during the whole session in there,
and manage to take some nice photos..
the food making me feel very fulled ar~~ ^_^

after lunch, we went MPH and also Toy R us seeking Juo Min assignment tools wo~~
while she very seriously looking for her stuff, me and Gk are playing around with the kids stuff..
really wanna mention in here la, nowadays the children are very lucky lo~~
all their reading materials and toys are so "IN" and "HighTech" lo~~

then we went for GK watch in Vincci accessory..
before that we actually entered Jusco for ladies department and tried some of the formal shirts le..
Padini 70% off, only RM27.. but somehow no my size lo~~ :(
but, if got me also won't buy la~~ XD

afterward, we went for bIg apple dougnuts.. and finally i manage to get my dancing queen and also the durian!!! they taste so nice la!! hehe^^

actually it's not all about the these niah, there are some more that i din able to write it down la..
but this time outing seems to be an interesting and enjoyfull lo~~
i have fun all the way although a bit tired now~~:P

and I hope Gk also enjoyed it !!
"dear Geok Kiew,
happy 20th birtday ya!!! wish you to have a memorable birthday this year lo~~"

没有评论: