广告时间

Search Engine

自定义搜索

Famine 3o hOuRs~~~

the famine 30 hours is really a good experience for me..
I never thought that I can tahan until 30 hours without any intake of solid food!!
really gonna give a round applause to myself lo!!

when I first enter the primary school where our DIY camp took place, I feel like a bit excited because that was my very first time joing camp..
previously I din have any chance to go any camp and i was a bit too lazy to go..
but this camp is really a good start for me la..
although all are UKMer and mostly we know each other le, hmm, not know but recognize the face la..

throughout the process, I felt great because we really work in a team and no arguing and fighting lo..
I enjoyed it very very much..

I am also very touch when I think about ourselves compare to those pity children in all around the world..
I realised that God treated us very nicely where we can have all the basic needs that we want..
Those children have nothing but they never blame
while we, have what they don't have pula keep complaining here and there..
we blame the government, we blame our parents, we blame anything except for ourselves..
That really gave me a great impact onto myself..

after the 24 hours of DIY camp, we went to bukil jalil for the another 6 hours of countdown..
sometimes, I was wondering, whether I come for the meaning of it or just entertainment???
Yes, the last 6 hours is mainly about entertaiment lo..
people there were really HIGH in mood
er.. included me as well.. ^^
especially when A-Mei appear, those people are really like running out of mind..
although we don't have much energy left, we still jumped up and moved our body as the rhythm goes and screamed as loud as possible lo...

Let's have a conclusion on it,
I gain a lot throughout these famine 30 hours..
experience, friends, thoughts and also an appreciation heart...

3 条评论:

mui YeE 说...

next year join again! hahaha....

QiQi 说...

i also wan join...but nex year will be very busy neh~
but i wan to try!!
aiks..."mao dun" again...think too much..

iamenwan 说...

haha.. join la join la..
really a great experience ar~~